Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
Our Terms and Conditions were last updated on Nov 25 2022. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Our Services. Thank You!
Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
DefinitionsFor the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, whereas “control” means ownership of a percentage of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Account” refers to a unique Instagram/TikTok account created by You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Customer” (referred to as either “the Customer”, “You” or “Your” in this Agreement) refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to SocialFollow®.
- “Content” refers to content such as text, images, videos, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- “Feedback” means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
- “Service” refers to the service provided by the Company as advertised on the Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred to as “Terms“) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use and access of our Social media services (hereby referred to as “Service”).
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- “Website” refers to SocialFollow, accessible from https://socialfollow.co
Customer ResponsibilitiesYou represent that You are over the age of 18. Services We provide are strictly unavailable to children under the age of 18. When You create a subscription with Us, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of the Service and will not result in any payment reimbursement. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service. The Customer is responsible for maintaining the current password to be provided with the Service. You may not use the Account or payment information of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization. You may not use Our Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may You, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in Your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of Your Services without being eligible for a refund. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the Service is provided, without written permission by Us.
ContentOur Service allows and encourages You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post while using the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service’s users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under Your Account, whether done so by You or any third party using Your Account. You may not transmit any unlawful Content, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
- Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
- Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
- Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
- Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
- Violating the privacy of any third person.
- False information and features.
Intellectual PropertyThe Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
Service DeliveryThe Service focuses on bringing the attention of real users to Your Instagram Account with goals that may include increasing followers and followers’ engagement. The expected quantity and/or quality of followers and followers’ engagement is not guaranteed to You in any way. Regardless of any perceived representation to the contrary, the Company in no way guarantees specific results to the Customer. You understand that You are paying Us for our effort to generate results, but that results are never guaranteed as there are many factors involved, some of which are out of Our control. Moreover, We cannot protect You from spam, fake, or inactive followers, as it is not always possible to avoid them. It is understood that the Company has no control over Instagram if they decide to change its platform. We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of the services. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to provide updated passwords to the Company during their use of the Service. Any downtime of service concerning a Customer not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period. The company reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service to anyone for any reason and the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. Prices of the Service are subject to change without notice. The Company will always try to contact its Customers prior to any pricing changes. Existing billing agreements will not be affected. The Company shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” DisclaimerThe Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, concerning the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of the course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
TerminationWe may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service by canceling Your subscription (not just turning off the interactions on Your used dashboard).
The Customer Is Bound To Contract (Subscription) PeriodsThese Terms remain in effect until the end of the Customer’s billing cycle. The Customer is entitled to cancel their subscription with the Company without given reason by contacting the Company, as outlined in the “Contact Us” section of this document, at least 24 hours before the end of the Customer’s current billing cycle. Otherwise, the Customer is obliged to fulfill the last month of the billing prior to cancellation. Please note that pausing an Account by turning off the interactions manually on Your user dashboard does not cancel the subscription and related charges.
The Customer Agrees To the Limitation Of LiabilityThe Company may not be held liable for any potential damages incurred. In no event will the Company have any liability to the other for lost profit, revenue, or any circumstantial, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other forms of damages however they may have been caused, whether in contract or under any other theoretical circumstance of liability and regardless of whether the Client has been advised of the possibility of the aforementioned damages. The Client will have no financial liability to the Company for a breach of these Terms.
The Customer Agrees To The Refund Policy As Described Refund requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The refund policy as described in the Terms does not serve as a guarantee of any payment reimbursement.You agree to contact the Company for a refund if necessary. The Company reserves the right to issue a full, partial, or prorated refund based on its discretion. You also agree not to file any fraudulent claim to chargeback or dispute charges against the Company. In the event that the Service can no longer be provided, the Company reserves the right to deny any payment reimbursement and discontinue the Service at any time. Please be advised growth is relative, and while We will strive to provide the best results, these may vary depending on Account quality, content, niche, etc. The quantity and quality of followers, engagement, or any other form of growth are not guaranteed. If Your refund is approved and within the Terms, it will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to Your original method of payment within 3-10 business days. When subscribing to our Service, the Customer agrees to pay and take responsibility for all charges made following the chosen plan and these Terms.
Quarterly and (Semi)Yearly Plan Subscriptions
Loss Of Access To Service
- Paused Interactions or Account is Disconnected
Recurring Subscription Billing Agreement
Disputes ResolutionIf You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company. Changes to the Terms and Conditions and Website information We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and the content of the Website, including prices, at any time. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
Your Feedback to UsYou assign all rights, titles, and interests in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Contact UsIf You have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, or any of the Service features, You can contact us:
- by visiting this page on our website: https://socialfollow.co/contact
- by sending us an email: team[at]socialfollow.co
- by sending us a chat on Live Support